November 8, 2016 General Election
Listed here are Cincinnati Right to Life Political Action Committee endorsed/preferred candidates for the November 8, 2016 general election.
Download a CRTL-PAC ballot card of endorsed candidates to use when voting.
Candidate surveys for these candidates and others may be viewed at CincinnatiRightToLife.org for you to verify all pro-life positions.
U.S. House of Representatives
- Steve Chabot, District 1
- Brad Wenstrup, District 2
- Warren Davidson, District 8
- Honorable Patrick Fischer, Justice, Ohio Supreme Court
- Honorable Pat DeWine, Justice, Ohio Supreme Court
- Honorable Peter Stautberg, Judge, Ohio Court of Appeals, 1st District
- Honorable Mike Powell, Judge, Ohio Court of Appeals, 12th District
- Honorable Anthony Brock, Clermont County Court of Common Pleas, General Division
- Honorable Tom Heekin, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, General Division
- Honorable Robert Ruehlman, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, General Division
- Honorable Megan Shanahan, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, General Division
- Honorable Jon Sieve, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, Domestic Relations Division
- Honorable Melissa Powers, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, Juvenile Division
- Lou Terhar, 8th District
- Joe Uecker, 14th District
- Tom Brinkman, 27th District
- Louis Blessing III, 29th District
- Bill Seitz, 30th District
- Mary Yeager, 31st District
- David Miller, 33rd District
- Wes Retherford, 51st District
- Margaret Conditt, 52nd District
- Candice Keller, 53rd District
- Paul Zeltwanger, 54th District
- John Becker, 65th District
Butler County Commissioner
Butler County Clerk of Courts
Clermont County Commissioner
Clermont County Recorder
Hamilton County Commissioner
Hamilton County Clerk of Courts
Hamilton County Recorder
Hamilton County Sheriff
In some cases, a preference, not full endorsement, may be granted a candidate who holds positions not endorsed by the CRTL-PAC, in the belief that the candidate will better further pro-life principles over his/her opponent.
The CRTL-PAC does not endorse Senator Portman's opposition to the union of one man and one woman as the only definition of marriage that should be legally recognized at all levels of government.